Thursday, February 02, 2006

RM Exclusive: College Democrats of America using Taxpayer Resources

I was having a very slow day, so I thought I'd bum around the internet.

While pursuing through the College Democrats of Minnesota website, I found a link to the National College Democrats website, complete with flyers meant for distribution. Following MDE's lead with this some months back, I decided to look into the properties of the files.


These files were made made by Alex Nock while he was using a computer at the United States House of Pepresentatives.

Here's a list of what was made on our dime:
Recruitment flyer
Social Security and Young People
2006 Bush Budget

From my research, I have found that, most recently, Alex Nock worked for the House Committee on Education and the workforce. In the past, Nock worked in a communications capacity for Rep. Dale Kildee (MI-5) . Kildee is currently a ranking member of the House Committee on Education and the Workforce.



1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger lloydletta said...

You might want to look at Mike Hatch's use of AG staff to work on his campaign. Craig Cox says the state auditor is going to investigate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home