Thursday, January 19, 2006

You can't handle the truth

A few Democrat bloggers aren't too happy with my post earlier today about the DFL's Abramoff-tainted funds.

First off, the information is all true and comes directly from Pat Kessler's Reality Check last night. So if you have a problem with the facts, you'll just have to grow up.

Secondly, I'm not one to be mad at, neither is MDE nor Kessler. Nor should I be blamed for "trying your patience."Be mad at Melendez for keeping the $9,000.00 and Oberstar for keeping the $3,500.00. It was their refusal to do the right thing (i.e. give away the money) which lead to this story.

Finally, I'm not saying "Republicans are corrupt, so are Democrats, it's ok" as some bloggers are suggesting. That is far from the truth. I'm just pointing out Melendez's hypocrisy over the issue by refusing to give away the DFL's dirty money. I'm also saying the DFL and Oberstar should give away the money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home