Monday, January 30, 2006

More Klobuchar dissent

With all the DFLers speaking out against Amy Klobuchar in the past week, the time couldn't be better for Mike Ciresi to get in the race.

##

"Lynn Soetebier, a DFL activist in St. Paul who intends to be a convention delegate this summer, said she's not ready to accept Klobuchar - or anyone - as the front-runner. 'I want to know more,' Soetebier said. 'From what I hear now, it's politics as usual. I'm not hearing anything different from her, I don't hear that she's going to do what I want.'" (Patrick Condon, "Democrat Bell Struggles For Standing In Senate Contest," The Associated Press, January 30, 2006)
##

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Toby said...

I see a quotation from one DFLer, probably for balance in the story. There are not torrents of DFLers who would rather see a Mike Ciresi in the race, even if you wish it were the case.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home