Thursday, November 24, 2005

MDE's Legal Troubles III

I am calling on all my readers to e-mail Inside Minnesota Politics demanding they stop this baseless lawsuit against MDE. Their e-mail address is : insidemnpolitics@mac.com

To all the bloggers out there, I hope you post something asking your readers to do the same.

I have posted a copy of what I'll be sending Inside Minnesota Politics as soon as I post this.

Once again, thanks for all your help.

##

Dear Inside Minnesota Politics-

I am writing to you asking that you drop your suit against Minnesota Democrats Exposed. This is nothing more than a partisan witch hunt. The blogshpere has spoken. Bloggers of both side are supporting MDE. For the sake of anonymous bloggers everywhere, I ask you to drop your lawsuit.

Respectfully yours,
Republican Minnesota

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home