Saturday, October 22, 2005

Mike Hatch: Media Whore

On Thursday, I predicted that Mike Hatch’s office would announce that the Aspiring Governor taking a major case just un time to make headlines all weekend:

Minnesota voters should not be surprised by this disingenuous move on Hatch’s part. I’d expect another attention grabber coming out of Hatch’s office today or Friday.
(Source: RM, Oct. 20, 2005)

Boy was I right.

As MDE posted earlier, Hatch is going to represent victims of a plane crash. There is not doubt in my mind that Hatch didn’t do this out of the goodness of his heart, but for grabbing headlines.

3 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger lloydletta said...

ya think?

Hatch is just like Senator Bachmann with this sort of thing.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger lloydletta said...

btw, I've got proof over on Lloydletta's Nooz that Michael Brodkorb posts to MDE.

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Republican Minnesota said...

Yes Eva, we all know you hate Bachmann, can you give it a rest?

Are your hits so low that you need to post a link on my site to get traffic?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home