Now that summer is essentially over, I have a few questions on what we will discover this fall:
- Will Sen. Dave Kleis overtake John Elenbecker for a second time? (Note: their last match up had Kleis over Ellenbecker by over 2,000 votes in the 1996 state senate battle)
- How will Eva Young blame Hurricane Katrina on Sen. Michele Bachamnn?
- Will Nick Coleman’s little brother Chris be able to defeat St. Paul Mayor Randy Kelly?
- Is anyone paying attention to the Minneapolis mayoral race?
- Will Trillin ever find a DFL gubernatorial candidate he likes?
- Will Shawn Towle finally expose me as the Minnesota Democrat Exposer?