Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bring Don Imus to Minnesota!!!

Ok, I'll settle for the radio show.

I will admit that the KQRS Morning Show is hilarious, but sometimes I feel like I am missing out on some intellectual stimulation during my morning commute. Each morning, I tune the dial endlessly, hoping for a mir

If you don’t know who Don Imus is, I fell sorry for you. Sure, the guy may have endorsed John Kerry for President, only to change his mind over and over, but I can’t think of a better way to get through my morning commute. Another KQ Sex Suvery! How about Chris Matthews on John Roberts’ upcoming confirmation battle. Still not convinced? There’s always the fact that the I-Man doesn’t tell bad jokes with even worse timing.

Sure, I could catch it on MSNBC, but then I’d have to get up earlier than normal. Or I could get a satellite radio system, but there’s no way I’m paying for radio. So Minnesota, call, write, email, and fax you local radio stations and beg them to have mercy and put Don Imus on the radio.

Why not kill two birds with one stone and replace the dreadful Dave Ryan in the Morning Show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home