Thursday, July 28, 2005

Welcome Amy

Periodically I will highlight unusual visitors to my website in an effort to introduce my visitors to one another.

Today’s special guest someone in the Hennepin County offices. This visitor usually comes from the Technorati search engine after having search “Klobuchar.” I’m going to go out on a limb here and guess it’s Ms. Klobuchar herself.

I just have one question for you, Amy: why do you think that your extreme positions, so out of touch with the average Minnesotan, can compete with millionaire Kelly Doran in the DFL primary?

2 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And of the hundreds or thousands of people surfing the internet in the Hennepin County building, you are confident that the one hit you got came from Amy's computer?

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Republican Minnesota said...

Yes because the individual was searching "Klobuchar" on Technorati, that seemed to narrow it down a little for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home