Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Moonbat alert


This is the first legitimatley crazy individual I've ever had the plessure of intereacting with on my website. If you would like to view the entire exchange, please click here.
Why is our budget deficit zooming and our President keeps proposing tax cuts without corresponding spending cuts likePresident Reagan did?

My retort:

Do you really think that by listening to a washed up Republican begging for attention will entirely change my perspective?

His repsonse:

Resorting to name calling is just one of the many reasons debate over important issues has become so partisan and spiteful. Are you part of the solution or part of the problem on that?

So again... answer the questions in the post.

To get him to shutup, I answered his stupid questions:

...Question 2: I didn't know budget deficits could "zoom." Is it a high pitched zoom, or a low pitched rumbling zoom?

Here's my question to for you: Here's a question for you: if a budget deficit zooms in the woods and there's no one there to hear it, did it make a sound?

...One more thing...oh yeah, don't tell me what to do on my blog. I'll let you by this time, but don't do it again, and I'll call AG Gonzalez and make sure he taps your phone!

Can you believe it, he thinks budget deficits can zoom like a car. With geniuses like him in the DFL, we should see another GOP sweep in 2006.

This is why Michael_M earns RepublicanMinnesota's "Moonbat of the Week" award. His prize is a gold star for stupidity.

2 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger superman said...

Listen...
when I said that I wasn't too worried about your mental health, I meant it as a declaration of love. I love you. I apologize if the timing is wrong or if you have some issues with commitment. There's not much I can do except to tell you how I feel and hope that we can work something out. I'll see you soon.
Charlie.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Republican Minnesota said...

I think Michael_M may have some stiff competition for next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home