Friday, July 22, 2005

Does Klobuchar support Byrd's comment?

I’ve been tracking some of my visitors and have noticed that someone from the Hennepin County offices visits the site a few times a day. My gut is telling me it’s Amy Klobuchar. She’s the Hennepin County Attorney running to serve along side of Sen. Robert “KKK” Byrd in Washington.

I now call on Amy Klobuchar to denounce Byrd’s comment, as I await Trillin and Chair Melendez’s statements. While we’re at it, I’ll call on the rest of the pathetic field of Mark Dayton-wannabes to demand Byrd apologize for what he said.

3 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can prove Amy (or her office at least) are reading her blog, isn't that a pretty poor use of her professional time? I mean, it's not like criminals like Jeff Skelton are getting a pass I guess...oh, wait...

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Republican Minnesota said...

I agree, maybe if there weren't so many GOP bloggers out there, her office would stop botching cases.

I sure hope she is the DFL candidate, with her less than stellar record on crime, it should be a cakewalk.

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're kidding, right? Illusions of grandeur, my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home